Drifting In Cyberspace

Ever since I discovered the Internet I have been drifting in cyberspace. Mindlessly surfing the web; hoping to discover something GREAT. What I have found is I LOVE TO BLOG! Please stay awhile and read some of my posts and feel free to comment. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

This blog has been merged into my main blog. Ramblings and Rhetoric Please visit me there.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

A Little Bit About Me

You may be asking yourself, "Who the heck is the guy telling me how to make money on the Internet and what is this blog all about anyway?" Here is a little bit about me and my plans for this blog.

First of all let me tell you that I am still working a full-time job and have not made a million dollars off of the Internet. In fact, I don't expect to make millions. My goal is simply to be able to make enough money online so that I no longer have to work full-time. I would love to be able to work from home, that's it...period! If you came here looking for a get rich quick scheme, then you are in the wrong place.

I just want to share some of the ideas that have worked for me and can also work for you. Yes it takes a little work and a lot of time, but there is no such thing as a FREE lunch! Everything I have done can be duplicated by you for little or no money.

This blog will be a series of informative articles about making money on the Internet. I will share my resources and tell you what I have found after trying many different things. I welcome your input, so feel free to leave a comment.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home