Drifting In Cyberspace

Ever since I discovered the Internet I have been drifting in cyberspace. Mindlessly surfing the web; hoping to discover something GREAT. What I have found is I LOVE TO BLOG! Please stay awhile and read some of my posts and feel free to comment. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

This blog has been merged into my main blog. Ramblings and Rhetoric Please visit me there.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Blog Addicts Online Store










I know lots of us are addicted to blogging! With that in mind I have opened a blog addict store where you can get your very own blog wear. We have t-shirts, sweat shirts, mouse pads, tote bags, ball caps and much more.

We can custom design to fit your needs. All custom designs are created by Just Pure Mood. Great gift ideas. More coming soon. Check it out today!


http://www.cafepress.com/cmmdtp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home